1st Annual Golden Griffling Painting Competition!

2 replies [Last post]
WarploqueM
WarploqueM's picture

Ladies and Gentlemen!

Welcome to the 1st EVER Annual Golden Griffling Painting Competition!

The Rules -

Because it is the first ever Golden Griffling, there will not be any particular "theme"... just submit anything you want! HOWEVER - any entry MUST be accompanied by a tale, a background story of your character. Who are they? What have they done? What are they going to do? Please take care to put thought into this, as the tale of your warrior, monster or warband will count towards the marking!

All entries submitted must be a Warploque Miniatures model(s). Models that have pieces from ANY other company cannot be submitted, thats just not fair! However, I am more than happy for you to convert, chop up, rearrange or even sculpt part of your models, as long as they are in keeping with the theme of ArcWorlde! If you would like to learn more about the world, and the WIP wargame that we are working on, email me at [email protected] and I will send you the current version of the PDF Playtesting Manual! 

The Prizes -

1st Prize - A £25 voucher for Warploque Miniatures, and a hand sculpted trophy depicting your greatness! As well as this, your character will be written into the very story of ArcWorlde, to be immortalised for all time!

2nd Prize - A £10 voucher for Warploque Miniatures

3rd Prize - A £5 voucher for Warploque Miniatures

Bonus Prize - This prize goes to the entry with the storyline we like the best, one which really stands out from the rest! The winner of this prize get a £5 voucher for Warploque Miniatures, and your character will also be written into the very story of ArcWorlde, to be immortalised for all time!

How to submit -

To submit your entry, email your pictures and your story to [email protected] no later than 23:59pm on the 25th of December 2012 (GMT + 0:00) Entries will not be accepted after that date and time regardless of how awesome your submission is!

If for some reason you are having trouble with your submission, contact me by the same email address. In order to avoid balls ups... please don't wait until the very last minute to submit your entry!

You have just over 7 weeks ... hop to it guys!

What do you think? Are you planning on entering?

Cheers!

- Warpy

n/a
Deng Ham
Deng Ham's picture
Re: 1st Annual Golden Griffling Painting Competition!

Lovely idea. There is nothing to get one going as a competition. Might be chance, but it fits perfectly with my entry in the warhammer forum challenge, where I did a piece of the two halfling cooks. Will the trophy by any chance be a griffling?

n/a
Hairy Norseman
Hairy Norseman's picture
Re: 1st Annual Golden Griffling Painting Competition!

Cool idea mate :)

Like the griffling idea Deng Ham. I might have to paint up some of thos minis I just got...will have to wait till my bday before the missus will release them though :D

n/a